|Your ISRA has learned that a gun control group called “Northwest Suburbs Organizing for Action (NWSOFA)” will be holding a recruitment and strategy meeting this week in Arlington Heights. The NWSOFA has the following objectives:
1. Passage of a state “dealer licensing” law which would drastically raise the cost of firearms and ammo and eventually lead to the closing of all gun shops in the state. The NWSOFA is a proponent of Father Pfleger’s “Bad Apple Gun Dealer” campaign which has harassed law-abiding firearm dealers for several years.
2. Replacing the late Justice Scalia with a gun grabber.
3. Promoting the showing of the anti-gun propaganda documentary “10 Bullets, 3-1/2 Minutes” in taxpayer-funded buildings such as the Arlington Heights Public Library.
TAKE ACTION TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT YOUR GUN RIGHTS!
1. No matter where you live, you should plan on attending the NWSOFA Meeting:
WHAT: Gun control recruitment and strategy meeting
WHEN: Thursday, February 18, 2016
TIME: 6:30 PM
WHERE: The Corner Bakery, Northpoint Shopping Center, 470 E. Rand Road, Arlington Heights
NOTE: Please dress “under cover” so that you are not denied entry to the meeting. Nobody needs to know your view on guns until the meeting gets started.
2. Call the Arlington Heights Library District President, Debbie Smart, (847) 494-3707 and Vice President Deborah Nelson (773) 418-0355 and POLITELY tell them that you are a law-abiding Illinois firearm owner who objects to the showing of anti-gun propaganda films in the public library. Keep calling until you get through.
3. Pass this alert on to all your gun owning friends and family and tell them to attend the meeting and make calls.
4. Please post this alert to any and all Internet blogs, bulletin boards, or social media sites to which you may belong.
REMEMBER – GUN CONTROL IS A DISEASE AND YOU ARE THE CURE
Check out our upcoming ISRA Town hall meetings here!
Follow the ISRA on Twitter and Facebook.
Give the gift of an ISRA membership. Not an ISRA Member? Join Today!